Dear Yuletide Creator,
Thank you for creating for me! Whether it’s because you’re matched with me as your recipient, pinch-hitting for me, or thinking of making me a treat, I really appreciate it!
I’ve divided my likes and dislikes into different topics to make this easier to parse, so hopefully by being able to jump to different sections, you can find some inspiration. My requests are not in any particular order, nor does the fact that some fandoms may have more requests than others indicate my preference towards one fandom over another. Some fandoms have a bigger cast, and my preferences vary depending on which ships are focused on. And the order is random, determined by whichever prompts I thought up first.
A lot of these ships/fandoms I have requested before, and by the time of this exchange might have already received gifts for. This does not mean any disrespect to creators who made content for me! I just simply like some of these ships so much I want to consume them over and over.
Much of what I like/DNWs is dependent upon the specific ship/fandom, so please reference my requests themselves. Here is more of a general list of what I like as well as specific prompts for each fandom, in case you need more inspiration.
Note: these are more for helping you with inspiration rather than trying to bind you to my prompts. As long as all the DNWs listed in my signup are met, feel free to disregard anything from the prompts themselves that you aren’t feeling! You can pick anything else from this list or come up with something on your own, if you want.
No matter what you create, I am very grateful and can’t wait to see what you make!
Table of Content
General SFW tropes that I like
General hurt/comfort likes
Kinks/NSFW tropes that I like
Tropes/kink that I’m “meh” about
Dark likes/xcon likes
General gore likes
Horror tropes that I like
DNWs
My fandoms
- DC vs. Vampires (Comic 2021)
- Lord of the Flies - William Golding
- Flowers in the Attic - V. C. Andrews
- The Backrooms - Anonymous on /x/
Back Up↑
General SFW tropes that I like:
My tastes in shipping come down to “twisted, unhealthy, taboo, or strained.” You will notice that most of my ships tend to be between either enemies or family members (or both), and that’s no coincidence. Because I like my fanfic relationships fantastical and unreal, things you will never see in real life and probably wouldn’t want to, because that’s what makes them fun!
So, that’s the kind of dynamics/story type I lean toward in fanfic, too. I would rather read about characters fucking each other after having just beat the hell out of them than lovely domestic fluff; or power imbalance/dubious consent it comes with rather than healthy smut where every step of the consent-giving and kink negotiation process is detailed. You will notice that I have entire sections dedicated to my dark likes and incest, so you can tell how much I like my taboo subjects!!
Here are just some other general SFW things I like:
Coming of Age themes: and the metaphors relating to it, telling these themes through a more fairy-tale-like (as opposed to brutally realistic) lens. The fear of growing up and the world of the grownups opening up brings new possibilities for underage protagonists, etc.
Kids and Teens forming their own society/hierarchies (with minimal intervention from adults): think Lord of the Flies, The Hunger Games, Ender’s Game, even school settings like Mean Girls… leadership roles filled by kids and teens, bonus point if it’s combined with the “kids are cruel” trope where real punishments and violence are carried out.
Fantasy/Sci-fi school (or other kind of training/education) settings: Think Hogwarts or the Battle School from Ender’s Series.
Worldbuilding - Details of characters’ daily lives giving “texture” to the world: Mostly applicable to historical, fantasy, sci-fi, or just any location set outside of North America in general. Things like the detail of people’s fashion and architecture, textiles, building material, the food people eat, the animals people keep as companions or as livestock, the common crops that are grown there, what the economy and social structures are like, etc. And for art, this may just mean attention to details when designing original costumes, armors, or tools.
Worldbuilding - atmosphere: a more romanticized/fictionalized notion of worldbuilding I like. Essentially the “personality” of the world, is it dark and gloomy(like the gritty and smokey fiction set in Victorian London)? Is it a rich and luxurious “golden age”? The tight, organized world of a totalitarian dystopia? The mystical, ambiguous tone of fairy tales?
Oviposition: Yes I understand your confusion of me putting this in SFW, but hear me out. I like it when egg-laying is part of the character’s anatomy instead of caused by some external force, and I like it when it’s also part of worldbuilding. Maybe everyone lays eggs in this world, or maybe this is an animal features AU where, while not everyone lays eggs, there are still enough people who do that it’s not something that unusual. I like the general “huh?” reaction of it, and I love the idea of a character laying eggs like a bird and then broods over it, sitting on it and kissing it like with a baby. That’s very cute.
Yes, I also like egg-laying as a kink, and I’ll talk about it in the kinks section.
Badass and Child: The TV trope, both for whumping the badass character and the child character.
Historical/historical fantasy AUs, especially Royalty AUs: kings, princes, knights, victorian gentlemen, pre-revolutionary aristocrats, Renaissance artists…
Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics: I feel like this is a misunderstood trope because there is a lot you can play with its worldbuilding. What if it’s betas in charge? What if omegas are? What if it’s a world where a certain caste doesn’t come easily? What about historical AUs? How do marriage arrangements work? And what about platonic pack dynamics?
If you do omegaverse I prefer intersex omegas (omegas with both a vagina and a penis) over butt babies. But if that’s too weird for you, butt babies are fine too.
Horror elements: psychological horror, gothic, dark fantasy, and cosmic horror.
Gray Morality: I like when characters’ morality isn’t black-and-white or clear-cut. I like them morally ambiguous, but still have some good/soft sides that make it hard to hate them.
”Good” characters going “dark”: whether it’s some kind of plot device that turns them away from the light, or they’ve always been evil in an AU.
Vampire AUs: especially with vampires that have an emphasis on them being “undead.”
Mystery/thrillers/casefic/mission fics
Enemies to caretakers (to lovers)
Awkward teenager things/teenage melodrama like first romances, first time having sex, pining for someone for the first time and making a big deal out of it; “I’ll die if they don’t love me” melodrama that would’ve been ridiculous if the characters are adults.
Tsunderes: character A actually cares about Character B deeply, but they’ll never say it out loud, because it’s humiliating! Instead, they always make it seem like they hate them. But when the time comes, they’re always the first to jump in the line of fire for Character B.
Rivalry: also include other related tropes, like rivals with benefits, hate sex, fighting to fucking, misunderstandings, reluctant partnerships, etc.
Power Imbalance: King/subject; master/slave; warden/prisoner; kidnapper/victim, etc.
Unhealthy relationships
Pining and mutual pining
Canon-divergence
Missing scenes
Canon divergence and “what if?”s, including fix-it fics
Identity porn: when one party doesn't know who the other person is (especially if they’re someone significant).
Angst with a happy ending (or at least a hopeful ending)
Genetic Dom/Sub AUs
Back Up↑
General hurt/comfort likes:
For hurt/comfort, I’m a sadistic darkfic lover and my likes hover somewhere along the lines of “hurt no comfort,” “hurt but comfort is far,” “hurt but character doesn’t ask for comfort/doesn’t think they deserve it,” and “comfort is provided but hurt character feels guilty/unhappy about being comforted.”
I like to blow up the “hurt” part of h/c, and I love it when my blorbos are sufficiently tormented before they receive any real semblance of comfort. Instead of the comfort itself, I am more into the process of a character’s psyche and inner turmoil.
Do they desperately want the comfort but aren’t getting it? Do they need it but lie to themselves that they don’t? Maybe they want comfort from a specific person, but that person is dead. Maybe they have to settle for someone not quite their lost loved one to comfort them. Maybe their lost loved one only comes to them as a ghost.
Or, maybe the comfort is a lie. Maybe the comforter is only doing it for emotional manipulation, maybe they’re the ones who caused the hurt, or maybe there is no comforter at all—only abusers!
- hurt no comfort
- hurt with reluctantly provided comfort
- hurt with comfort provided, but the hurt party is reluctant about receiving comfort
- hurt with the possibility of comfort too far beyond reach
- hurtcomfortverse/andonyne-verse… essentially “comforter”s and “comfortee”s are genetic, like how Dom/subs are genetic in BDSM aus. Genetic comforters are called “Anodyne”s and genetic comfortees are “dysodyne”s. (more to read about it here. It’s a very niche and new AU that hasn’t really caught on so there’s a lot of room for your own worldbuilding.)
- Non-consensual comfort-giving. Aggressive comforters giving comfort to “Character who needs it” without Character’s consent (non-consensual cuddling, hugging, non-consensual bondage to force someone to relax and accept unwanted comfort like cuddling or hand-feeding, etc.)
- Any kind of hurt that doesn’t get comfort right away. Instead, I’d like to read about stories that keep the comfort juuuuuust beyond reach to leave me wanting that itch to be scratched but just kept left hanging until… comfort comes at the very end/implied to come but isn’t shown/doesn’t come at all. Basically, comfort that comes too early and lasts too long/hurt with no promise of comfort = aren’t as captivating as hurt with the promise of comfort dangling in front of me like a carrot!
- whump!! A lot of whump!!!!
- EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION, lima or stockholm syndrome, essentially anything that deals with playing with a character’s psychology is extremely chef’s kiss
- emotionally vulnerable character being taken advantage of, gaslighting
- mind control, brainwashing, lobotomy, essentially anything that deals with taking away a character’s autonomy
- dub-con due to emotional coercion (such as the aggressor making the victim think it’s the only way for them to be loved)
- mutual non-con
- originally “good”-aligned characters reimagined as evil or morally gray
- battle wounds
- the esthetic of well-dressed, competent sexy men becoming bloody and disheveled, parts of clothes damaged due to brutal battle (not torture). Bleeding out and fainting, collapsing from bullet wounds, spitting out blood. Bonus point if it's an usually strong/powerful character.
- sexual slavery
- sexual torture
- poetically reminiscing about death and losing a loved one
- necrophilia that focuses on the grief or sadness of losing someone beautiful and young (perhaps someone the aggressor either had feelings for in life or found attractive in death). Would love a lot of descriptions on "beautiful" corpses
- "pretty, poetic" descriptions of blood, death, viscera, skeletons, and decay. Gothic atmosphere.
Back Up↑
General kinks that I like:
M/M, M/F, F/F, and Other are all enjoyed by me
I don’t have any dnws in regards to what terms you use to refer to characters’ genitals or sexual acts, although I do have a preference for the words cock/pussy used liberally, with the words dick/cunt when there is some form of degradation kink involved. That stuff is chef’s kiss
Bondage: especially hardcore bondage where the sub can barely move. I also have a special liking to chair bondage and rope bondage, as well as duct tape and fancy gags.
Sex toys: especially when the sub is also restrained/unable to move when they are tormented by pleasure.
Object insertion: similar to above, but most importantly I’m into object insertion as a form of humiliation (for example, like when someone who’s never gotten anal gets their ass stuffed for the first time, or getting penetrated in public), or very extreme insertions that pushes past the bottom’s limit (like insertion with large objects, wide objects, or “very, very long” objects)
Slapping: Cock slapping, breast slapping, face slapping, buttock slapping… minor pain but mostly for the visuals and the “humiliation” factor.
Machines, Machine-fucking, Fucking machines, etc. I’m into sex involving inanimate objects/automated machines in general. Character put into a slave-intake machine or a breeding/insemination machine, strapped in and fucked by moving parts. Machines that do everything from fucking to teasing to medical exams to milking tits/penis. Think tentacles but with hard, mechanical moving parts.
Or machine/machine sex, the characters involved both being machines, being able to change parts of their bodies to fit each other’s parts, parts changing/melding/connecting during sex, etc.
Sad to say I don’t have any fandom that fits this prompt well. But perhaps, in the right situation, AUs? Aus where characters are mecha pilots or dystopian settings where people are connected to machines? Anyway, I love this kink so much I probably won’t give a fuck if it’s even just pure porn logic worldbuilding that doesn’t make any sense otherwise lmao.
Oviposition: I like it when egg-laying is part of the character’s anatomy instead of caused by some external force, and I like it when it’s also part of worldbuilding. Maybe everyone lays eggs in this world, or maybe this is an animal features AU where, while not everyone lays eggs, there are still enough people who do that it’s not something that unusual. I like detailed descriptions of hard-shelled eggs (think of bird eggs) being pushed out of a character, and the character putting in an effort to do so. Character making egg-laying noises from the immense effort and collapsing from exhaustion afterwards. Just pussies or holes expanding to push round, shiny eggies out while Character gives their all.
Also for some reason, I kink on characters/narration using terms we use for animals instead of for humans. Eg. “laying eggs” instead of “birthing eggs”
Figging: especially in combination with impact play over the buttocks
Sub crying and sobbing from stimulation/overstimulation.
Subspace
In BDSM settings, dom being mean or cruel during the scene but they’re only mean or cruel because they indulge their heavily masochist sub
Age difference with older tops/Younger bottoms when the age gap is below ≈15 years (same generation). I like older tops with the age gap sweet spot being between 3-10 years.
Age difference with younger tops/older bottoms when the age gap is over ≈15 years (different generations). I like daddy/mommy characters being topped and humiliated by characters younger than them. (This is all except Rick/Morty, which I very much prefer top Rick/bottom Morty)
The above two points do not apply to the Hetalia fandom!! Age in that fandom is convoluted and very not similar to human ages at all!!
I like femsub for M/F pairs generally, mostly because I like seeing pussies and boobs being groped. However, I do also love M/F with femdom when the malesub is a daddy-aged and/or arrogant/privileged/entitled cis man being degraded/humiliated by a domme who is much younger and/or physically smaller than them.
Incest: Especially older brother topping younger brother, but I also just like incest in general.
Non-con: this includes both real non-con (done for the horniness, not done for violence or whump) and consensual non-con. I like to see the sub being forced and made to experience unwanted pleasure.
Sexual positivity! I love when one or more of the characters openly admit past relationships/sexual encounters and the other doesn’t lose their shit like a mature adult. (subject to NOTP dnws, see my fandom-specific DNWs!)
However, possessive sex is also very hot!
Rivals With Benefits: “I hate you so much but why the fuck are you so hot and why can’t I stop fucking you??” is chef’s kiss
Any kink that focuses on power play and power dynamics: Gags, shibari, handcuffs, spreader bars, chair bondage, predicament bondage, honor bondage, impact play, kneeling, collars, chains…
Sensory deprivation
Unrealistic sex and hentai tropes: humongous penises, non-human genitals, sex in difficult positions or in places that probably won’t work irl, extreme bondage, cuckolding, tentacles, sexual slavery, hentai high school, porn logic worldbuilding, amusement parks or carnivals where the exhibits/rides are people… I like my smut fantastical and escapist!
Eldritch Horror Entities as the tops/doms/aggressors: ELDRITCH gods!!! They mess with your minds by being absolutely incomprehensible!!! Think of entities of pure chaos hiding behind a humanoid shape that’s nothing more than a vessel or disguise.
When they reach for you, you realize for a moment that what’s been lurking under there is nothing resembling a human. Maybe their arms split apart into tentacles because what’s underneath isn’t made of muscles or bones or anything you’re familiar with; maybe their eye whites turn black because they never had eyes to begin with. Maybe they start peeling off their bloody skin only for you to realize you can’t recognize the shape behind it at all.
The danger! The horror! The feeling of being absolutely puny and insignificant in this colossal vessel we call the universe! The feeling of being under the control of powers totally beyond our comprehension as a species!
Nipples being fondled and played with until sub orgasms from that alone
Sex toys that are lock-on and cannot be removed without keys and chastity devices
Power Imbalance: one character is in a higher position than the other; one character is more powerful than the other; non-con tropes like kidnapping…
Uniform kink: school uniforms, police uniforms, military uniforms, gloves, boots, etc.
Vampire blow jobs: blow jobs with fangs, or any kind of “sucking” with fangs that could bite the receiving party on a whim.
PUSSIES!!: And vaginal play in general, for both genders. Can be either just pussy and clitoris or intersex (both a pussy and a penis). Please no clit and penis on the same person(too anatomically incorrect for me to enjoy).
If a male person has a pussy I’d rather it be intersex omegas or boypussy/cuntboys rather than transmac. “Vaginal” play on trans masc characters is a squick, same with using “female” terms (“pussy”, “clit”, etc.) on trans masc characters.
Following the above: Cunnilingus
Sounding
Humiliation: Stripping, dirty talk, pet names/praise kink used ironically, commenting on private parts, face-slapping, groping, etc.
Forced pregnancy/impregnation kink: especially when it comes to non-con. I like how invasive this is. Doesn’t have to be literal pregnancy, can be part of a role play, like the dom pretending to force the sub into bearing their children while using dirty talk. This can include the instances when the sub is incapable of pregnancy in the first place (non-omegaverse males, for instance).
Overstimulation/Multiple orgasms
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism: third party watching or one of the pair strips and pleasures themself for their partner. I also like peeking at private parts/dom watching sub undress or doing otherwise private activities.
Public/semi-public sex: alternatively, an AU where public nudity and public sex are socially accepted.
Forced stripping and non-consensual groping: especially when the sub is restrained or otherwise can’t stop it from happening.
Candaulism: Dom showing off their sub to other people, bonus point if the sub is reluctant or straight up unwilling (but is forced into it anyway).
Hypnotism: especially if it’s combined with at least some level of consent issues (non/dubcon)! I just LOVE the aggressor hypnotizing the victim to do whatever submissive and humiliating tasks they ask of them and making suggestions for them to react to certain stimulations a certain way.
For example, using hypnotism to tell the victim to come whenever a trigger word is uttered or whenever a certain part of their body is touched, or being suggested to feel pleasure from what’s usually pain.
Maybe hypnotism suggestions that will extend to the victim’s daily lives as a way to control them, making them only dress in slutty outfits even though that’s not how they’d usually dress and don’t know why they can’t resist following the instinct, or suggestions that make them come in public whenever a certain mundane thing happens around them as they go about their daily life, etc.
Back Up↑
Tropes/kink that I’m “meh” about:
These are a few kinks and tropes that just don’t do anything for me. They can work if they’re combined with my other trope/kink likes, but on their own they’re just… “meh,” but are also not disliked enough for me to dnw them altogether.
Pure fluff: I’m not into it mainly because I like ships that are strained, taboo, hostile, or straight-up problematic/abusive. Fluff is totally fine, but ideally I’d like my fluff to be combined with something slightly darker.
For example, fluff that’s “earned” after major hurt/whump (the whump itself can be off-screen and in reference to canon hurt). Or fluff between dubious ships, like adult/underage ships, abuser/victim ships, etc.
PWP is hit or miss. If PWP is loaded with my kinks (which I have an extensive list in this letter) then they are delightful (especially for OW)! Porn with feelings is also great when it's between my requested (mostly fandom) ships. But PWP just by itself can be lackluster if I don't find it "kinky" enough.
Size kink/difference purely for size kink/difference's sake. The whole “manhandling,” “smaller character/bigger character”, “size kink with monster dicks” don’t really do much for me.
Especially for size differences—unless it’s an adult/child ship where the “child” character should be smaller only because they’re still young, I don’t really find huge size differences appealing. I prefer no huge differences in character sizes for stuff like OW (unless that’s built into the ship tag itself, eg. “Giant/Fairy”). And I definitely do not like exaggerating any size differences in canon (if it’s a canon where such fan interpretations are prevalent I’ll put it into the canon-specific DNWs).
Monsterfucking is hit or miss for me. I like tentacles used as sex toys. I like vampires for the sense of danger/predation/control and the cross between a beautiful, melancholic, seductive humanoid and the promises of death. I like bestiality (with non-sapient animals) for the degradation/humiliation/dehumanization aspect. I also love eldritch characters for the sense of the lack of control of yourself and the universe, and the horror of incomprehension.
But pure humanoid/animal-like huge monsters with big dicks? Don’t really get their appeal.
Also, “oviposition” where eggs are laid by the monster into the body of the person is also just “meh.” I like oviposition only if the eggs themselves are a part of the character’s biology (AU where the character always laid eggs as part of their reproductive cycle), but oviposition for the xenophilia aspect isn’t really my thing.
Back Up↑
Dark likes/noncon likes:
For consent levels/underage content, I’m really not that fussy, and it really depends on the situation. I am not someone who gets fixated on how much consent my ships are giving—there are some ships I envision as more consensual than others, true—but as long as the characters behave somewhat believable in the setting/tone of your story (like not a perfectly civil character suddenly turning mustache-twirling rapist with no development), assume I’m fine with non-con for all my ships (unless fandom-dnw specifies otherwise.)
Underage-wise, I have given somewhat contradicting info regarding the age I’m okay with, but really I’m not too fussy on learning about the characters’ exact ages, I’m just not into descriptions of prepubescent bodies in detail (I’m fine with extreme underage otherwise). There is no need to tell me what ages the characters are at as long as the descriptions don’t go into super uncomfortable details.
Gore/violence/body horror: Totally fine as long as my main pair stays alive and with their limbs attached :3
Taboo subjects: bestiality, incest, Dead dove: do not eat, suicide, etc. Depending on the fandom and ship, some of these might not apply, but just in case you have an idea or AU that might venture into these categories, you have my go-ahead.
Underage: I like underage ships mostly for M/M. I’m mostly into the aspect of “first love/sexual awakening” of underage ships… Falling for someone (especially someone taboo like a much older person or your sibling/best friend) for the first time and trying to navigate all that confusing feelings and rising teenage hormones… For kink/shipping fics, any age above 10 is good with me; for horror fics, literally don’t care how extreme. Horror is supposed to horrify me.
Non-con and all variations of dubious consent: Non-con makes almost anything better lol. Mutual non-con is also an option, if you want to whump both characters. I prefer the victim(s) to still enjoy it, even if it’s just their bodies being forced to react to stimulation. Consensual non-con is also good—although preferably with less emphasis on kink negotiations (I find those boring).
Child characters put into dangerous situations: Major character injury or death for child protagonists; the type of dangerous stakes for child protagonists that the media usually only reserves for adults. Some of my favorite media are in the vein of “Lord of the Flies” where real life-and-death are at stake for children/in the hands of children. I love being shown how cruel the fictional world is because of how easily children can get injured or die just like adults!!
Subspace abuse: A submissive, either a genetic sub from BDSM AU, or someone put into an emotionally vulnerable state by a manipulative aggressor, is forced to go into subspace and gives consent to dub/noncon or other triggering kinks they’d not have consented to in their right mind. Fallout from that would also be awesome with eventual realization and self-hatred.
Organized/Institutionalized non-con: sexual training school for omegas or trafficked kids, etc.
Wanted it but not like this: either the aggressor or the victim in a non/dubcon situation had a (generally perceived to be unrequited) crush on the other until they snapped.
Aggressor performs oral sex, rims, or performs cunnilingus on victim to get their bodies ready for the assault. Aggressor does overly painstakingly long foreplay in general, especially in combination with the victim's dismay for being forced to enjoy something they hate when they'd rather it ends quickly.
The victim is forced to participate in their own dub/noncon, helping the aggressor prepare or forced to dirty talk, call themselves names or refer to the aggressor as honorifics.
The aggressor does things that are generally considered “low and dirty” such as eagerly rimming the victim or drinks unwilling victim's piss from the source. Because they’re just that degenerate and doesn’t care about whether the victim thinks it’s “dirty.” They’ll taste their crush no matter what.
Molestation. Victim is groped while in precarious situations or during a non-sexual spanking session
Watersports/Omorashi: With omorashi, especially where there is an emphasis being put on the character struggling hold their piss inside
Incest/Incest Kink: One of my biggest kinks!! Especially if there’s an emphasis on the “taboo-ness” of the ship.
Somnophilia: consensual or not consensual both good.
Gaslighting
Kidnapping, Stockholm, or Lima syndrome
Breeding kink/Pregnancy kink/Mpreg as a kink: I like this when it’s combined with non-consent. I like how it’s “invasive,” with the aggressor’s baby growing inside the victim. Also when the victim is forced to be pregnant constantly.
Forced public nudity/humiliation/punishment: especially when the victim has to display their private parts
Non-consensual groping
Verbal humiliation and other humiliation related kinks
Dehumanizations: In light situations, things like subs having to walk like dogs. In more extreme cases, forced dehumanization where humans are forced to act like animals, locked in cages, forbidden to talk, or used as livestock. In Dead Dove cases, permanent/extreme dehumanization where a person’s ability to act like human (walk on hind legs + using speech + doing other human things like eating on a table) is taken away permanently.
Sexist dirty talk such as whore, bitch, etc. (the person receiving them doesn’t have to be female) or dirty talk that’s degrading to someone based on their fantasy designation such as ones directed to their omega or genetic sub status, or social class (“dirty street rat,” etc.). Misogynistic rapists.
Humiliation/Degradation kink based on social class, designation, or sex, or aggressor uses victim’s caste/class/sex as an excuse for their mistreatment because “their kind is subhuman and deserves it.”
Forced orgasm and orgasm control
purely clinical sexual act done for work or school
Invasive medical procedures “all done for science”
Unwilling sex slaves who are ashamed but are eventually mind-broken to enjoy their new lives
Hurt no Comfort: as long as the ending has a sliver of hope.
Blasphemy: I’m an atheist, so I won’t be offended in case you want to make a Jesus joke.
Back Up↑
General gore likes:
- "pretty, poetic" descriptions of blood, death, viscera, skeletons, and decay. Gothic atmosphere.
- on the other end of the scale, I also love grotesquely vivid descriptions of organs, viscera, and wounds for certain characters (most of my requests indicate that “characters surviving with life-changing injuries are not fine but dying from them is” as well as “DNW non-canonical deaths of requested characters”. Feel free to be as grotesque as you want with injuries as long as it stays within the scope of not maiming/killing my faves.)
- Gorey descriptions of wounds, the way most canons tend to avoid for the sake of the plot (and rating)
- the esthetic of well-dressed, competent sexy men becoming bloody and disheveled, parts of clothes damaged due to brutal battle (not torture). Bleeding out and fainting, collapsing from bullet wounds, spitting out blood. Bonus point if it's an usually strong/powerful character.
- necrophilia that focuses on the grief or sadness of losing someone beautiful and young (perhaps someone the aggressor either had feelings for in life or found attractive in death). Would love a lot of descriptions on "beautiful" corpses
- erotic vampiric blood drinking, by biting or by cutting with a blade and licking the resulting blood. Humans kept as vampires' blood cattle so vampire masters don't have to go hunt for live prey and kill them every night.
- graphic torture, especially creative types. Victims screaming in pain and horror.
- medieval torture devices and other historical tortures from other time periods or cultures (except using/referencing torture methods used by Nazis/Imperial Japanese during WWII. Please see DNWs)
- disembowelment, vivisection, cutting off pieces while victims are alive. Less about the pain aspect and more about the victims being conscious and aware that they're being mutilated, and the horror of not being able to stop it from happening.
- Disemboweling someone alive, then touching and groping their exposed organs and commenting on them the same way you’d dirty talk on someone’s body/sexy parts during sex. I love the type of degradingly sweet or appraising dirty talk.
- sewing vagina shut, sewing anus shut, sewing peephole shut, sewing mouth shut, sewing eyes shut... You get the drift.
- genital mutilation/torture, breast mutilation, nipple mutilation
- disfiguring, excessive, non-concensual branding/piercing, especially as a way to dehumanize or devastate victim
- fantasy/sci-fi types of body mod. Turning people into disfigured monstrosities as a twisted experiment (think human centipede) or to dehumanize/turn them into tools solely for breeding (think hentai trope onaholes, amputees kept as sex slaves, permanently stuck to a wall, etc.)
- the aesthetic of dark, sexy, murderous men
- fucking in the blood of your enemies
- torturer raping victim one last time while boasting to them about their imminent torture/gruesome death that will follow
- Victim A is tied up and forced to watch torture being done to Victim B while knowing they're next
- organized cannibalism (humans kept as livestock for meat - mainly into the dehumanization aspect.
- slow torture where victims are kept alive for days. Prolonged suffering to keep victims alive longer than what seems to be humanly possible (like keeping someone alive while continuing to mutilate them or removing organs).
- pierced by a hook and hung up like a piece of meat to be tortured/nonconed (I like it when the hooks enter through underneath the chin, mouth, lower orifices, ribs, or breasts)
- Flayed alive. Especially played with the horror of being able to survive a little bit without skin and knowing that you won’t survive.
- All-the-way-through with a weapon that enters from the anus/vagina and comes out from the mouth
Back Up↑
Horror tropes that I like:
I selected horror for all my requests, so here are some of my favorite horror tropes if you are looking for inspiration. Although, I love horror anywhere, so I’d love it to death if you want to incorporate horror elements in fic that technically falls into a different genre as well!
Unreliable narrator: also just mind-fuckery in general. I love when stories make me question what is real.
Missing scenes or exploring canon nightmare fuel: I love those little details that keep me awake at night. I’d love some “missing scenes” or even character studies that explore the darker side of canon! (see my requests or fandoms info for specifics.)
Sex: I love when sex is involved with the macabre, just makes it that much more visceral. They don’t have to be explicit at all! Just the plain implication they happen (even off screen) can add so much texture and humanity to the ghastly.
Vampires: Love myself some classical horror vampires! I love when vamps are reminiscent of the same person they were before they “died,” but… different, uncannily so. From the humans’ POV they are unfathomable, like ventriloquist dummies modeled after their living selves. They don’t have to be literal vampires, either! I really dig something like the steam vampires from Doctor Sleep, for example.
My favorite vampire lores include: sleeping in literal graves (and not just fancy beds that look like coffins), unholiness, inability to control their bloodlust (more like animals than humans); sexiness used as a way to contrast with their inhuman horror; feeding on their victims every night until they gradually “kill” them.
Ghosts and dead things: their looming grief, how they evocate our own mortality. Who were these ghosts and ghouls when they were alive? How much do they remember from their living lives? And what is it about their deaths that makes them linger on?
Sadness that comes hand-in-hand with existentialist horror.
Examples:
Character finding out they’re a clone or an android and their memories are all fake; Character finding out they’ve actually been dead for years; Character being granted immortality but not eternal youth; Character didn’t know who they were and sought their identity, only for the truth to leave them questioning their reality…
The “Came Back Wrong” trope
Regional Gothics: love when culture and atmosphere is present in horror!
Psychological horror: I think all good horror should have psychological elements, so this one is pretty vague. I love when the human mind questions what’s real and what’s not… how do we know for sure?
Creepy settings, such as:
Graveyards, haunted mansions, abandoned Medieval castles, Egyptian tombs, abandoned hospitals or schools, remote Midwestern farms that make perfect places to bury bodies, amusement parks or carnivals that feel just a bit off, secluded nunnery or monastery…
Cosmic/eldritch horror:
Unknown doorways to other dimensions; names that men cannot hope to utter; creatures our human eyes cannot perceive; ancient cults that worship gods from beyond the dawn of time; summoned evils that drive minds crazy by the sheer mention of their names; civilizations so ancient that even earth itself pales in comparison…
Dark Fairy Tales (Dark fantasy):
Less “let’s make this story new,” more “let’s look at the original versions of these stories and how messed up they were… and try to expand on them.” Why did the prince fall in love with Snow White’s corpse? How can Sleeping Beauty sleep for 100 years without decomposing or dying of malnourishment? These are the questions I ask myself. I love the fantasy and beauty of them, I love the fridge horror, and I love when sexual elements are added. My favorite dark fairy tale ever is Neil Gaiman’s Snow, Glass, Apples.
Thriller and mystery elements: I’m somewhat of a true crime enthusiast. I do love the thrill of knowing a serial killer is among the characters.
Folkloric creatures:
What if there are creatures that come out of the grave and drain the blood of the living? What about that mermaid who lures men into her traps to devour them? What do fairies do to the children they kidnap? What is it that makes changelings so different from regular children? What about Baba Yaga? Kappa from Japan? Krasue from Southeast Asia? Nuckelavee from Orcadian mythology?
Uncanny valley: Something that looks and acts almost human but just a bit off, and you can’t quite figure out why…
Cults/religious/institutional horror: isn’t it scary what disturbed beliefs the human psyche can think up as a group?
Body horror and gore: I always appreciate these (and trust me when I say there’s no limit to my tolerance level), but I’d rather it not be the sole focus of a story—a story is much more interesting if there is something deeper going on!
The horror of knowing/experiencing yourself being mutilated but unable to stop it or die
Timeloops played for horror: Forced to relive the same nightmare over and over again while you grow old…
Weird dreamscapes: Actual dreams/nightmares or some kind of otherworldly setting that is reminiscent of a dream where laws of physics don’t seem to make sense. The creepiness of being in a place where everything seems familiar but is just off. Things floating when they shouldn’t be, staircases leading nowhere, weird architecture built to be non-functional or nonsensical, dwellers living inside tree branches or clouds… Think a cross between MC Escher, Salvador Dalí, and Hieronymus Bosch’s hellscapes.
Back Up↑
DNWs:
-Fandom-specific pet peeves (see DNWs for my individual requests!)
- Unrequested gender swap
- unrequested trans/ace headcanons
- non-canon Permanent character death or injury/mutilation
- race change from canon
- Spitting in mouth
- vomit kink
- weight gain
- Religion being discussed as a major philosophical topic while presenting it as unironically positive (religious fanaticism/piety as character trait/period-typical religion is fine, just not the narration itself being "preachy")
Back Up↑
My Fandoms
DC vs. Vampires (Comic 2021) - Dick Grayson, Hal Jordan, Jason Todd, Koriand'r
Treats are welcome!
Dick with Jason, Hal, or Kory. No need to have all the characters but I definitely don't mind it, as long as I get the sexy evil vampire Nightwing I crave. (Dick with his harem of willing and unwilling thralls? YES PLEASE)
Vampire King Dick is the best thing ever. He's so evil and ruthless and I just want to see him fuck everyone up and laugh while drinking their loved ones' blood out of a cup while sadistically taunting them. Tell me there wasn't sexual tension when he had dying Jason at his mercy and pulled off his mask, or a huge D/s undertone in his Lord/Lieutenant relationship with Hal. Or the part where he implied having Kory as a prisoner while using her blood as a temporary "cure" for signs of vampirism. Just want to see Dick as a dominant, totally remorseless vampire villain who you want to hate but also can't help but be enthralled by because "sexy vampires" and stuff.
Kinda into any kind of kinky scenario where Dick keeps Jason or Kory prisoner as unturned blood cows/sex toys, or Hal being a good little submissive vampire servant, or Jason being a good little submissive vampire servant in a world where Dick turns him. Of course if shippy/NSFW isn't your thing I'm just really into Dick being a demanding vampire lord in general so him basically commanding Jason or Hal or keeping Kory as a prisoner with heavy seductive undertones would be awesome too.
Evil Dick and top Dick (if you want to go shippy at all) only please. I have a huge squick with fanon's obsession with whumping Dick Grayson and bottom Dick so that's the only thing I ask. That includes things like typically OOC "bottom" traits (see DNW breakdown)
DNW:
- "good" Dick Grayson or his actions being excused
- reverse Robins or AUs where Jason and Dick's age difference is shortened significantly or reversed (if topic comes up Dick being 3+ yrs older is fine, but preferably their canon 6+ yrs)
- top!Jason, Jason being the only one who smokes or swears, Jason characterized as "illiterate/dumb"
- Jason having facial scars or crooked features
- Jason being described as overly bulky or "big" (especially if he's Robin or pre/without Lazarus pit, then he should stay small)
- Dick being described as physically small or thin or weak or "feminine", exaggerating Dick and Jason's body size difference
- (if A/B/O)Dick Grayson being anything other than alpha
- bottom Dick (when penetration is concerned, however oral is fine no matter who's receiving), sub/"subby" Dick
- any whump/hurt content involving Dick (no mentioning Catalina Flores, no implying that Dick's heart stopping in Forever Evil is equivalent to Jason's canonical death, no Dick being kidnapped or tortured, no "poor Dick, he's such a traumatised victim", no "Protective Character & Hurt!Dick" dynamics)
- Dick being characterized as a ray of sunshine, a self-sacrificing martyr, or is unsure and lacking self-confidence
- side/implied/potential pairings involving Dick unless it's clear he's the top and the "leading party" of that relationship
- Dick Grayson having prey features for animal features AUs
- Romani Dick
- focusing on Dick's ass, ass jokes
Back Up↑
Lord of the Flies - William Golding - Simon, The Lord of the Flies
Treats are welcome!
You know those books you only read because high school English class demanded it (then they became some of your most disliked books because you didn't like being made to do homework)? That's me with LotF, except I actually loved it. It's the only book I read for school that I fully enjoyed.
It fits all my favorite tropes. Kids, too young to understand the gravity of life, death, and societal structure, are put in an environment where adults are absent, descending into Hunger Games' level of savagery. People die, atrocities committed... except to them, it's all a game. Everything is a metaphor for rules and anarchy.
My favorite part of the book is the metaphor itself, the highlight being the spitted sow's head coming to life to intimidate our Jesus/Moses-adjacent character Simon into behaving. "If you stop us from having fun on this island, I'll kill you." And he did. The Lord of the Flies is the devil, or at the very least, a metaphorical demon who exists on the island, here to corrupt the boys, but here's the thing - there is one boy he couldn't corrupt, and that boy is Simon.
I want to see some more of that cat-and-mouse, the-devil-and-the-priest kind of dynamic. Push and pull. LotF finds new ways to bring Simon down to his side, but Simon is just too pure and too "holy" to be corrupted. Christianity imagery and symbolism would be a lovely bonus - Simon may or may not stay alive in the end ("crucifixion"), but he will win through a pure, incorruptible soul. Or maybe have Simon lose, and have Lord of the Flies win, and have Simon finally fall into his seduction.
I wouldn't mind AUs as well as the island setting, and there is a lot to be played with using that priest/the devil analogy. I also have a thing for eldritch monsterfucking, so if you are very bold, LotF corrupting Simon through an incubus-esque tentacle/demon monster sex is also very juicy. I have a thing for horror, so if you would make LotF into some kind of a horror monster to threaten Simon's(and the other characters') immortal soul, that's also a welcome bonus!
But really, I just want to read more about the interaction between these two, so shippy, not shippy, smutty, fluffy, horror, and philosophical are all good. Simon is my favorite character. I like him for being the weird kid, the kid no one could figure out or wanted to have anything to do with, but the kid who could see the truth. And I found him heartbreaking. I also found LotF intriguing, and there just aren't nearly enough fics out there that explore the lore behind him, whether he is a hallucination, a spirit, or the literal devil. So I'd be very happy with anything that focuses on these two characters!!
Back Up↑
Flowers in the Attic - V. C. Andrews - Cathy Dollanganger, Corrine Foxworth, Olivia Foxworth, Cory Dollanganger
Treats are welcome!
Read this book as an adult a year ago, mostly out of curiosity. What I got from it seems to differ from those who read it as a teenager by A LOT.
I did not get the “taboo, sexy, sacrilegious” the way the book is described a lot of the time: as far as an “erotic” novel goes, this book doesn’t hold a candle to the erotic giants out there. Most of the time it’s just Grandma Olivia talking about how “bad” sex is instead of showing the actual sex.
What this book strikes the most for me is as a psychological horror: kids being betrayed by a narcissistic parental figure, kids being robbed of their childhood and being subject to horrendous abuse like starvation and emotional abuse. It’s campy, and it’s terrifying, but what left me wanting the most is how justice wasn't served even by the end of the book, and Corrine and her mother never got any retribution for their evil deeds.
Yes, I’ve read spoilers of the second book from the series (though not the book itself) and know that Cathy eventually gets her revenge as an adult. I’ve heard mixed reviews on how “satisfying” the revenge is.
I don’t mind spoilers at all if you want to follow something similar to the later books, or have the kids have their revenge earlier than canon, or make the revenge more satisfying or gruesome, or something with them going to the police instead of throwing away the evidence, or even just make them steal from Corrine and her new husband successfully instead of having missed them by a day. Basically, anything with a better ending than the first book in terms of #justiceforthekids is a thumbs up from me.
Out of all the tagged characters, the only ones I need is Corrine and at least one of the kids (maybe Cathy, maybe someone else—tagged Cory because he got the worst deal and deserves justice, but if you want to use Chris or Carrie instead, that’s fine by me too). The grandmother is optional, but to me, Corrine deserves most of the blame, so she is the only character I HAVE to see getting her due.
Ps, re: the elephant in the room. Chris/Cathy, as well as Corrine/Christopher, fine if you want to include them, fine if you’d rather not. I have no squick for them, but the ships just aren’t what I’m looking for from this request.
DNW: Corrine apologist (eg. “she’s only like this because she was abused herself”; nothing, NOTHING, should excuse her behavior toward her kids) | the story ending with a “make-up” or the kids forgiving Corrine “because she’s their mother etc. etc.” (I do not want Corrine to be forgiven under any circumstances)
Back Up↑
The Backrooms - Anonymous on /x/ - Worldbuiding
Treats are welcome!
Fell down this rabbit hole a month ago and realized it was perfect for Yuletide.
The Backrooms is a creepypasta that involves a parallel universe where travelers can get lost in abandoned labyrinths of scenery. It started out as a "meme" on 4chan and has since grown into an "internet worldbuilding/shared universe," featuring the works of many different creators. There are videos, stories, wiki articles, etc., and a growing number of different "levels"/rooms that exist in this fictional universe. Pinpointing a "canon" for it could be hard, but since the entire fandom is about worldbuilding, you’re totally welcome to take whatever you can gather from the net and spin them into your own version.
Do I know everything there is to know about Backrooms lore? OF COURSE NOT. But it really strikes me as my kind of creepypasta: dream-like, familiar scenery that’s just a bit off, hallways that you might see in a run-down theater’s back rooms that go on forever, spinning into labyrinths, spinning into layouts that don’t make sense, like you might see in a dream. I’m less interested in the horror of being chased by the “entities” that inhabit the rooms, and more interested in the silent dread evoked by simply wandering here, thinking you might be lost here forever.
I also love the different “levels” and how the internet’s collective hive mind has taken this concept and made it into different dreamscapes. I absolutely do NOT know everything and am happy to learn about new rooms and new lore, so might you pick to write an existing level or create your own, I’d be happy all around. If you want to get creative with it (first or second POV, changing POVs, OCs, Readerfic, epistolary, choose-your-own-adventure, etc.) to fit with the creepypasta theme, please feel free to do so!
Some rooms that I’m personally interested in (by no means is this meant to be a constrictive list!):
- Level 7: "Thalassophobia"
- Level 37: the pool room
- Level 189: the bathroom
- Level 37.55: "Infinite Shower"
- Level 39: "Megalophobia"
- Level 5: "Terror Hotel"
- Level 6: "Lights Out"
- Level 8: "Cave System"
(Yes, I have a thing for water-themed rooms… Do I have minor thalassophobia? MAYBE.)
Back Up↑
And, again, I want to stress that my prompts are not binding as long as my DNWs are met, please don’t feel too restricted by them!
Whichever you end up picking, thank you so much for making my gift! I am looking forward to reading whatever you might create :)
Thank you for creating for me! Whether it’s because you’re matched with me as your recipient, pinch-hitting for me, or thinking of making me a treat, I really appreciate it!
I’ve divided my likes and dislikes into different topics to make this easier to parse, so hopefully by being able to jump to different sections, you can find some inspiration. My requests are not in any particular order, nor does the fact that some fandoms may have more requests than others indicate my preference towards one fandom over another. Some fandoms have a bigger cast, and my preferences vary depending on which ships are focused on. And the order is random, determined by whichever prompts I thought up first.
A lot of these ships/fandoms I have requested before, and by the time of this exchange might have already received gifts for. This does not mean any disrespect to creators who made content for me! I just simply like some of these ships so much I want to consume them over and over.
Much of what I like/DNWs is dependent upon the specific ship/fandom, so please reference my requests themselves. Here is more of a general list of what I like as well as specific prompts for each fandom, in case you need more inspiration.
Note: these are more for helping you with inspiration rather than trying to bind you to my prompts. As long as all the DNWs listed in my signup are met, feel free to disregard anything from the prompts themselves that you aren’t feeling! You can pick anything else from this list or come up with something on your own, if you want.
No matter what you create, I am very grateful and can’t wait to see what you make!
Table of Content
General SFW tropes that I like
General hurt/comfort likes
Kinks/NSFW tropes that I like
Tropes/kink that I’m “meh” about
Dark likes/xcon likes
General gore likes
Horror tropes that I like
DNWs
My fandoms
- DC vs. Vampires (Comic 2021)
- Lord of the Flies - William Golding
- Flowers in the Attic - V. C. Andrews
- The Backrooms - Anonymous on /x/
Back Up↑
General SFW tropes that I like:
My tastes in shipping come down to “twisted, unhealthy, taboo, or strained.” You will notice that most of my ships tend to be between either enemies or family members (or both), and that’s no coincidence. Because I like my fanfic relationships fantastical and unreal, things you will never see in real life and probably wouldn’t want to, because that’s what makes them fun!
So, that’s the kind of dynamics/story type I lean toward in fanfic, too. I would rather read about characters fucking each other after having just beat the hell out of them than lovely domestic fluff; or power imbalance/dubious consent it comes with rather than healthy smut where every step of the consent-giving and kink negotiation process is detailed. You will notice that I have entire sections dedicated to my dark likes and incest, so you can tell how much I like my taboo subjects!!
Here are just some other general SFW things I like:
Coming of Age themes: and the metaphors relating to it, telling these themes through a more fairy-tale-like (as opposed to brutally realistic) lens. The fear of growing up and the world of the grownups opening up brings new possibilities for underage protagonists, etc.
Kids and Teens forming their own society/hierarchies (with minimal intervention from adults): think Lord of the Flies, The Hunger Games, Ender’s Game, even school settings like Mean Girls… leadership roles filled by kids and teens, bonus point if it’s combined with the “kids are cruel” trope where real punishments and violence are carried out.
Fantasy/Sci-fi school (or other kind of training/education) settings: Think Hogwarts or the Battle School from Ender’s Series.
Worldbuilding - Details of characters’ daily lives giving “texture” to the world: Mostly applicable to historical, fantasy, sci-fi, or just any location set outside of North America in general. Things like the detail of people’s fashion and architecture, textiles, building material, the food people eat, the animals people keep as companions or as livestock, the common crops that are grown there, what the economy and social structures are like, etc. And for art, this may just mean attention to details when designing original costumes, armors, or tools.
Worldbuilding - atmosphere: a more romanticized/fictionalized notion of worldbuilding I like. Essentially the “personality” of the world, is it dark and gloomy(like the gritty and smokey fiction set in Victorian London)? Is it a rich and luxurious “golden age”? The tight, organized world of a totalitarian dystopia? The mystical, ambiguous tone of fairy tales?
Oviposition: Yes I understand your confusion of me putting this in SFW, but hear me out. I like it when egg-laying is part of the character’s anatomy instead of caused by some external force, and I like it when it’s also part of worldbuilding. Maybe everyone lays eggs in this world, or maybe this is an animal features AU where, while not everyone lays eggs, there are still enough people who do that it’s not something that unusual. I like the general “huh?” reaction of it, and I love the idea of a character laying eggs like a bird and then broods over it, sitting on it and kissing it like with a baby. That’s very cute.
Yes, I also like egg-laying as a kink, and I’ll talk about it in the kinks section.
Badass and Child: The TV trope, both for whumping the badass character and the child character.
Historical/historical fantasy AUs, especially Royalty AUs: kings, princes, knights, victorian gentlemen, pre-revolutionary aristocrats, Renaissance artists…
Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics: I feel like this is a misunderstood trope because there is a lot you can play with its worldbuilding. What if it’s betas in charge? What if omegas are? What if it’s a world where a certain caste doesn’t come easily? What about historical AUs? How do marriage arrangements work? And what about platonic pack dynamics?
If you do omegaverse I prefer intersex omegas (omegas with both a vagina and a penis) over butt babies. But if that’s too weird for you, butt babies are fine too.
Horror elements: psychological horror, gothic, dark fantasy, and cosmic horror.
Gray Morality: I like when characters’ morality isn’t black-and-white or clear-cut. I like them morally ambiguous, but still have some good/soft sides that make it hard to hate them.
”Good” characters going “dark”: whether it’s some kind of plot device that turns them away from the light, or they’ve always been evil in an AU.
Vampire AUs: especially with vampires that have an emphasis on them being “undead.”
Mystery/thrillers/casefic/mission fics
Enemies to caretakers (to lovers)
Awkward teenager things/teenage melodrama like first romances, first time having sex, pining for someone for the first time and making a big deal out of it; “I’ll die if they don’t love me” melodrama that would’ve been ridiculous if the characters are adults.
Tsunderes: character A actually cares about Character B deeply, but they’ll never say it out loud, because it’s humiliating! Instead, they always make it seem like they hate them. But when the time comes, they’re always the first to jump in the line of fire for Character B.
Rivalry: also include other related tropes, like rivals with benefits, hate sex, fighting to fucking, misunderstandings, reluctant partnerships, etc.
Power Imbalance: King/subject; master/slave; warden/prisoner; kidnapper/victim, etc.
Unhealthy relationships
Pining and mutual pining
Canon-divergence
Missing scenes
Canon divergence and “what if?”s, including fix-it fics
Identity porn: when one party doesn't know who the other person is (especially if they’re someone significant).
Angst with a happy ending (or at least a hopeful ending)
Genetic Dom/Sub AUs
Back Up↑
General hurt/comfort likes:
For hurt/comfort, I’m a sadistic darkfic lover and my likes hover somewhere along the lines of “hurt no comfort,” “hurt but comfort is far,” “hurt but character doesn’t ask for comfort/doesn’t think they deserve it,” and “comfort is provided but hurt character feels guilty/unhappy about being comforted.”
I like to blow up the “hurt” part of h/c, and I love it when my blorbos are sufficiently tormented before they receive any real semblance of comfort. Instead of the comfort itself, I am more into the process of a character’s psyche and inner turmoil.
Do they desperately want the comfort but aren’t getting it? Do they need it but lie to themselves that they don’t? Maybe they want comfort from a specific person, but that person is dead. Maybe they have to settle for someone not quite their lost loved one to comfort them. Maybe their lost loved one only comes to them as a ghost.
Or, maybe the comfort is a lie. Maybe the comforter is only doing it for emotional manipulation, maybe they’re the ones who caused the hurt, or maybe there is no comforter at all—only abusers!
- hurt no comfort
- hurt with reluctantly provided comfort
- hurt with comfort provided, but the hurt party is reluctant about receiving comfort
- hurt with the possibility of comfort too far beyond reach
- hurtcomfortverse/andonyne-verse… essentially “comforter”s and “comfortee”s are genetic, like how Dom/subs are genetic in BDSM aus. Genetic comforters are called “Anodyne”s and genetic comfortees are “dysodyne”s. (more to read about it here. It’s a very niche and new AU that hasn’t really caught on so there’s a lot of room for your own worldbuilding.)
- Non-consensual comfort-giving. Aggressive comforters giving comfort to “Character who needs it” without Character’s consent (non-consensual cuddling, hugging, non-consensual bondage to force someone to relax and accept unwanted comfort like cuddling or hand-feeding, etc.)
- Any kind of hurt that doesn’t get comfort right away. Instead, I’d like to read about stories that keep the comfort juuuuuust beyond reach to leave me wanting that itch to be scratched but just kept left hanging until… comfort comes at the very end/implied to come but isn’t shown/doesn’t come at all. Basically, comfort that comes too early and lasts too long/hurt with no promise of comfort = aren’t as captivating as hurt with the promise of comfort dangling in front of me like a carrot!
- whump!! A lot of whump!!!!
- EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION, lima or stockholm syndrome, essentially anything that deals with playing with a character’s psychology is extremely chef’s kiss
- emotionally vulnerable character being taken advantage of, gaslighting
- mind control, brainwashing, lobotomy, essentially anything that deals with taking away a character’s autonomy
- dub-con due to emotional coercion (such as the aggressor making the victim think it’s the only way for them to be loved)
- mutual non-con
- originally “good”-aligned characters reimagined as evil or morally gray
- battle wounds
- the esthetic of well-dressed, competent sexy men becoming bloody and disheveled, parts of clothes damaged due to brutal battle (not torture). Bleeding out and fainting, collapsing from bullet wounds, spitting out blood. Bonus point if it's an usually strong/powerful character.
- sexual slavery
- sexual torture
- poetically reminiscing about death and losing a loved one
- necrophilia that focuses on the grief or sadness of losing someone beautiful and young (perhaps someone the aggressor either had feelings for in life or found attractive in death). Would love a lot of descriptions on "beautiful" corpses
- "pretty, poetic" descriptions of blood, death, viscera, skeletons, and decay. Gothic atmosphere.
Back Up↑
General kinks that I like:
M/M, M/F, F/F, and Other are all enjoyed by me
I don’t have any dnws in regards to what terms you use to refer to characters’ genitals or sexual acts, although I do have a preference for the words cock/pussy used liberally, with the words dick/cunt when there is some form of degradation kink involved. That stuff is chef’s kiss
Bondage: especially hardcore bondage where the sub can barely move. I also have a special liking to chair bondage and rope bondage, as well as duct tape and fancy gags.
Sex toys: especially when the sub is also restrained/unable to move when they are tormented by pleasure.
Object insertion: similar to above, but most importantly I’m into object insertion as a form of humiliation (for example, like when someone who’s never gotten anal gets their ass stuffed for the first time, or getting penetrated in public), or very extreme insertions that pushes past the bottom’s limit (like insertion with large objects, wide objects, or “very, very long” objects)
Slapping: Cock slapping, breast slapping, face slapping, buttock slapping… minor pain but mostly for the visuals and the “humiliation” factor.
Machines, Machine-fucking, Fucking machines, etc. I’m into sex involving inanimate objects/automated machines in general. Character put into a slave-intake machine or a breeding/insemination machine, strapped in and fucked by moving parts. Machines that do everything from fucking to teasing to medical exams to milking tits/penis. Think tentacles but with hard, mechanical moving parts.
Or machine/machine sex, the characters involved both being machines, being able to change parts of their bodies to fit each other’s parts, parts changing/melding/connecting during sex, etc.
Sad to say I don’t have any fandom that fits this prompt well. But perhaps, in the right situation, AUs? Aus where characters are mecha pilots or dystopian settings where people are connected to machines? Anyway, I love this kink so much I probably won’t give a fuck if it’s even just pure porn logic worldbuilding that doesn’t make any sense otherwise lmao.
Oviposition: I like it when egg-laying is part of the character’s anatomy instead of caused by some external force, and I like it when it’s also part of worldbuilding. Maybe everyone lays eggs in this world, or maybe this is an animal features AU where, while not everyone lays eggs, there are still enough people who do that it’s not something that unusual. I like detailed descriptions of hard-shelled eggs (think of bird eggs) being pushed out of a character, and the character putting in an effort to do so. Character making egg-laying noises from the immense effort and collapsing from exhaustion afterwards. Just pussies or holes expanding to push round, shiny eggies out while Character gives their all.
Also for some reason, I kink on characters/narration using terms we use for animals instead of for humans. Eg. “laying eggs” instead of “birthing eggs”
Figging: especially in combination with impact play over the buttocks
Sub crying and sobbing from stimulation/overstimulation.
Subspace
In BDSM settings, dom being mean or cruel during the scene but they’re only mean or cruel because they indulge their heavily masochist sub
Age difference with older tops/Younger bottoms when the age gap is below ≈15 years (same generation). I like older tops with the age gap sweet spot being between 3-10 years.
Age difference with younger tops/older bottoms when the age gap is over ≈15 years (different generations). I like daddy/mommy characters being topped and humiliated by characters younger than them. (This is all except Rick/Morty, which I very much prefer top Rick/bottom Morty)
The above two points do not apply to the Hetalia fandom!! Age in that fandom is convoluted and very not similar to human ages at all!!
I like femsub for M/F pairs generally, mostly because I like seeing pussies and boobs being groped. However, I do also love M/F with femdom when the malesub is a daddy-aged and/or arrogant/privileged/entitled cis man being degraded/humiliated by a domme who is much younger and/or physically smaller than them.
Incest: Especially older brother topping younger brother, but I also just like incest in general.
Non-con: this includes both real non-con (done for the horniness, not done for violence or whump) and consensual non-con. I like to see the sub being forced and made to experience unwanted pleasure.
Sexual positivity! I love when one or more of the characters openly admit past relationships/sexual encounters and the other doesn’t lose their shit like a mature adult. (subject to NOTP dnws, see my fandom-specific DNWs!)
However, possessive sex is also very hot!
Rivals With Benefits: “I hate you so much but why the fuck are you so hot and why can’t I stop fucking you??” is chef’s kiss
Any kink that focuses on power play and power dynamics: Gags, shibari, handcuffs, spreader bars, chair bondage, predicament bondage, honor bondage, impact play, kneeling, collars, chains…
Sensory deprivation
Unrealistic sex and hentai tropes: humongous penises, non-human genitals, sex in difficult positions or in places that probably won’t work irl, extreme bondage, cuckolding, tentacles, sexual slavery, hentai high school, porn logic worldbuilding, amusement parks or carnivals where the exhibits/rides are people… I like my smut fantastical and escapist!
Eldritch Horror Entities as the tops/doms/aggressors: ELDRITCH gods!!! They mess with your minds by being absolutely incomprehensible!!! Think of entities of pure chaos hiding behind a humanoid shape that’s nothing more than a vessel or disguise.
When they reach for you, you realize for a moment that what’s been lurking under there is nothing resembling a human. Maybe their arms split apart into tentacles because what’s underneath isn’t made of muscles or bones or anything you’re familiar with; maybe their eye whites turn black because they never had eyes to begin with. Maybe they start peeling off their bloody skin only for you to realize you can’t recognize the shape behind it at all.
The danger! The horror! The feeling of being absolutely puny and insignificant in this colossal vessel we call the universe! The feeling of being under the control of powers totally beyond our comprehension as a species!
Nipples being fondled and played with until sub orgasms from that alone
Sex toys that are lock-on and cannot be removed without keys and chastity devices
Power Imbalance: one character is in a higher position than the other; one character is more powerful than the other; non-con tropes like kidnapping…
Uniform kink: school uniforms, police uniforms, military uniforms, gloves, boots, etc.
Vampire blow jobs: blow jobs with fangs, or any kind of “sucking” with fangs that could bite the receiving party on a whim.
PUSSIES!!: And vaginal play in general, for both genders. Can be either just pussy and clitoris or intersex (both a pussy and a penis). Please no clit and penis on the same person(too anatomically incorrect for me to enjoy).
If a male person has a pussy I’d rather it be intersex omegas or boypussy/cuntboys rather than transmac. “Vaginal” play on trans masc characters is a squick, same with using “female” terms (“pussy”, “clit”, etc.) on trans masc characters.
Following the above: Cunnilingus
Sounding
Humiliation: Stripping, dirty talk, pet names/praise kink used ironically, commenting on private parts, face-slapping, groping, etc.
Forced pregnancy/impregnation kink: especially when it comes to non-con. I like how invasive this is. Doesn’t have to be literal pregnancy, can be part of a role play, like the dom pretending to force the sub into bearing their children while using dirty talk. This can include the instances when the sub is incapable of pregnancy in the first place (non-omegaverse males, for instance).
Overstimulation/Multiple orgasms
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism: third party watching or one of the pair strips and pleasures themself for their partner. I also like peeking at private parts/dom watching sub undress or doing otherwise private activities.
Public/semi-public sex: alternatively, an AU where public nudity and public sex are socially accepted.
Forced stripping and non-consensual groping: especially when the sub is restrained or otherwise can’t stop it from happening.
Candaulism: Dom showing off their sub to other people, bonus point if the sub is reluctant or straight up unwilling (but is forced into it anyway).
Hypnotism: especially if it’s combined with at least some level of consent issues (non/dubcon)! I just LOVE the aggressor hypnotizing the victim to do whatever submissive and humiliating tasks they ask of them and making suggestions for them to react to certain stimulations a certain way.
For example, using hypnotism to tell the victim to come whenever a trigger word is uttered or whenever a certain part of their body is touched, or being suggested to feel pleasure from what’s usually pain.
Maybe hypnotism suggestions that will extend to the victim’s daily lives as a way to control them, making them only dress in slutty outfits even though that’s not how they’d usually dress and don’t know why they can’t resist following the instinct, or suggestions that make them come in public whenever a certain mundane thing happens around them as they go about their daily life, etc.
Back Up↑
Tropes/kink that I’m “meh” about:
These are a few kinks and tropes that just don’t do anything for me. They can work if they’re combined with my other trope/kink likes, but on their own they’re just… “meh,” but are also not disliked enough for me to dnw them altogether.
Pure fluff: I’m not into it mainly because I like ships that are strained, taboo, hostile, or straight-up problematic/abusive. Fluff is totally fine, but ideally I’d like my fluff to be combined with something slightly darker.
For example, fluff that’s “earned” after major hurt/whump (the whump itself can be off-screen and in reference to canon hurt). Or fluff between dubious ships, like adult/underage ships, abuser/victim ships, etc.
PWP is hit or miss. If PWP is loaded with my kinks (which I have an extensive list in this letter) then they are delightful (especially for OW)! Porn with feelings is also great when it's between my requested (mostly fandom) ships. But PWP just by itself can be lackluster if I don't find it "kinky" enough.
Size kink/difference purely for size kink/difference's sake. The whole “manhandling,” “smaller character/bigger character”, “size kink with monster dicks” don’t really do much for me.
Especially for size differences—unless it’s an adult/child ship where the “child” character should be smaller only because they’re still young, I don’t really find huge size differences appealing. I prefer no huge differences in character sizes for stuff like OW (unless that’s built into the ship tag itself, eg. “Giant/Fairy”). And I definitely do not like exaggerating any size differences in canon (if it’s a canon where such fan interpretations are prevalent I’ll put it into the canon-specific DNWs).
Monsterfucking is hit or miss for me. I like tentacles used as sex toys. I like vampires for the sense of danger/predation/control and the cross between a beautiful, melancholic, seductive humanoid and the promises of death. I like bestiality (with non-sapient animals) for the degradation/humiliation/dehumanization aspect. I also love eldritch characters for the sense of the lack of control of yourself and the universe, and the horror of incomprehension.
But pure humanoid/animal-like huge monsters with big dicks? Don’t really get their appeal.
Also, “oviposition” where eggs are laid by the monster into the body of the person is also just “meh.” I like oviposition only if the eggs themselves are a part of the character’s biology (AU where the character always laid eggs as part of their reproductive cycle), but oviposition for the xenophilia aspect isn’t really my thing.
Back Up↑
Dark likes/noncon likes:
For consent levels/underage content, I’m really not that fussy, and it really depends on the situation. I am not someone who gets fixated on how much consent my ships are giving—there are some ships I envision as more consensual than others, true—but as long as the characters behave somewhat believable in the setting/tone of your story (like not a perfectly civil character suddenly turning mustache-twirling rapist with no development), assume I’m fine with non-con for all my ships (unless fandom-dnw specifies otherwise.)
Underage-wise, I have given somewhat contradicting info regarding the age I’m okay with, but really I’m not too fussy on learning about the characters’ exact ages, I’m just not into descriptions of prepubescent bodies in detail (I’m fine with extreme underage otherwise). There is no need to tell me what ages the characters are at as long as the descriptions don’t go into super uncomfortable details.
Gore/violence/body horror: Totally fine as long as my main pair stays alive and with their limbs attached :3
Taboo subjects: bestiality, incest, Dead dove: do not eat, suicide, etc. Depending on the fandom and ship, some of these might not apply, but just in case you have an idea or AU that might venture into these categories, you have my go-ahead.
Underage: I like underage ships mostly for M/M. I’m mostly into the aspect of “first love/sexual awakening” of underage ships… Falling for someone (especially someone taboo like a much older person or your sibling/best friend) for the first time and trying to navigate all that confusing feelings and rising teenage hormones… For kink/shipping fics, any age above 10 is good with me; for horror fics, literally don’t care how extreme. Horror is supposed to horrify me.
Non-con and all variations of dubious consent: Non-con makes almost anything better lol. Mutual non-con is also an option, if you want to whump both characters. I prefer the victim(s) to still enjoy it, even if it’s just their bodies being forced to react to stimulation. Consensual non-con is also good—although preferably with less emphasis on kink negotiations (I find those boring).
Child characters put into dangerous situations: Major character injury or death for child protagonists; the type of dangerous stakes for child protagonists that the media usually only reserves for adults. Some of my favorite media are in the vein of “Lord of the Flies” where real life-and-death are at stake for children/in the hands of children. I love being shown how cruel the fictional world is because of how easily children can get injured or die just like adults!!
Subspace abuse: A submissive, either a genetic sub from BDSM AU, or someone put into an emotionally vulnerable state by a manipulative aggressor, is forced to go into subspace and gives consent to dub/noncon or other triggering kinks they’d not have consented to in their right mind. Fallout from that would also be awesome with eventual realization and self-hatred.
Organized/Institutionalized non-con: sexual training school for omegas or trafficked kids, etc.
Wanted it but not like this: either the aggressor or the victim in a non/dubcon situation had a (generally perceived to be unrequited) crush on the other until they snapped.
Aggressor performs oral sex, rims, or performs cunnilingus on victim to get their bodies ready for the assault. Aggressor does overly painstakingly long foreplay in general, especially in combination with the victim's dismay for being forced to enjoy something they hate when they'd rather it ends quickly.
The victim is forced to participate in their own dub/noncon, helping the aggressor prepare or forced to dirty talk, call themselves names or refer to the aggressor as honorifics.
The aggressor does things that are generally considered “low and dirty” such as eagerly rimming the victim or drinks unwilling victim's piss from the source. Because they’re just that degenerate and doesn’t care about whether the victim thinks it’s “dirty.” They’ll taste their crush no matter what.
Molestation. Victim is groped while in precarious situations or during a non-sexual spanking session
Watersports/Omorashi: With omorashi, especially where there is an emphasis being put on the character struggling hold their piss inside
Incest/Incest Kink: One of my biggest kinks!! Especially if there’s an emphasis on the “taboo-ness” of the ship.
Somnophilia: consensual or not consensual both good.
Gaslighting
Kidnapping, Stockholm, or Lima syndrome
Breeding kink/Pregnancy kink/Mpreg as a kink: I like this when it’s combined with non-consent. I like how it’s “invasive,” with the aggressor’s baby growing inside the victim. Also when the victim is forced to be pregnant constantly.
Forced public nudity/humiliation/punishment: especially when the victim has to display their private parts
Non-consensual groping
Verbal humiliation and other humiliation related kinks
Dehumanizations: In light situations, things like subs having to walk like dogs. In more extreme cases, forced dehumanization where humans are forced to act like animals, locked in cages, forbidden to talk, or used as livestock. In Dead Dove cases, permanent/extreme dehumanization where a person’s ability to act like human (walk on hind legs + using speech + doing other human things like eating on a table) is taken away permanently.
Sexist dirty talk such as whore, bitch, etc. (the person receiving them doesn’t have to be female) or dirty talk that’s degrading to someone based on their fantasy designation such as ones directed to their omega or genetic sub status, or social class (“dirty street rat,” etc.). Misogynistic rapists.
Humiliation/Degradation kink based on social class, designation, or sex, or aggressor uses victim’s caste/class/sex as an excuse for their mistreatment because “their kind is subhuman and deserves it.”
Forced orgasm and orgasm control
purely clinical sexual act done for work or school
Invasive medical procedures “all done for science”
Unwilling sex slaves who are ashamed but are eventually mind-broken to enjoy their new lives
Hurt no Comfort: as long as the ending has a sliver of hope.
Blasphemy: I’m an atheist, so I won’t be offended in case you want to make a Jesus joke.
Back Up↑
General gore likes:
- "pretty, poetic" descriptions of blood, death, viscera, skeletons, and decay. Gothic atmosphere.
- on the other end of the scale, I also love grotesquely vivid descriptions of organs, viscera, and wounds for certain characters (most of my requests indicate that “characters surviving with life-changing injuries are not fine but dying from them is” as well as “DNW non-canonical deaths of requested characters”. Feel free to be as grotesque as you want with injuries as long as it stays within the scope of not maiming/killing my faves.)
- Gorey descriptions of wounds, the way most canons tend to avoid for the sake of the plot (and rating)
- the esthetic of well-dressed, competent sexy men becoming bloody and disheveled, parts of clothes damaged due to brutal battle (not torture). Bleeding out and fainting, collapsing from bullet wounds, spitting out blood. Bonus point if it's an usually strong/powerful character.
- necrophilia that focuses on the grief or sadness of losing someone beautiful and young (perhaps someone the aggressor either had feelings for in life or found attractive in death). Would love a lot of descriptions on "beautiful" corpses
- erotic vampiric blood drinking, by biting or by cutting with a blade and licking the resulting blood. Humans kept as vampires' blood cattle so vampire masters don't have to go hunt for live prey and kill them every night.
- graphic torture, especially creative types. Victims screaming in pain and horror.
- medieval torture devices and other historical tortures from other time periods or cultures (except using/referencing torture methods used by Nazis/Imperial Japanese during WWII. Please see DNWs)
- disembowelment, vivisection, cutting off pieces while victims are alive. Less about the pain aspect and more about the victims being conscious and aware that they're being mutilated, and the horror of not being able to stop it from happening.
- Disemboweling someone alive, then touching and groping their exposed organs and commenting on them the same way you’d dirty talk on someone’s body/sexy parts during sex. I love the type of degradingly sweet or appraising dirty talk.
- sewing vagina shut, sewing anus shut, sewing peephole shut, sewing mouth shut, sewing eyes shut... You get the drift.
- genital mutilation/torture, breast mutilation, nipple mutilation
- disfiguring, excessive, non-concensual branding/piercing, especially as a way to dehumanize or devastate victim
- fantasy/sci-fi types of body mod. Turning people into disfigured monstrosities as a twisted experiment (think human centipede) or to dehumanize/turn them into tools solely for breeding (think hentai trope onaholes, amputees kept as sex slaves, permanently stuck to a wall, etc.)
- the aesthetic of dark, sexy, murderous men
- fucking in the blood of your enemies
- torturer raping victim one last time while boasting to them about their imminent torture/gruesome death that will follow
- Victim A is tied up and forced to watch torture being done to Victim B while knowing they're next
- organized cannibalism (humans kept as livestock for meat - mainly into the dehumanization aspect.
- slow torture where victims are kept alive for days. Prolonged suffering to keep victims alive longer than what seems to be humanly possible (like keeping someone alive while continuing to mutilate them or removing organs).
- pierced by a hook and hung up like a piece of meat to be tortured/nonconed (I like it when the hooks enter through underneath the chin, mouth, lower orifices, ribs, or breasts)
- Flayed alive. Especially played with the horror of being able to survive a little bit without skin and knowing that you won’t survive.
- All-the-way-through with a weapon that enters from the anus/vagina and comes out from the mouth
Back Up↑
Horror tropes that I like:
I selected horror for all my requests, so here are some of my favorite horror tropes if you are looking for inspiration. Although, I love horror anywhere, so I’d love it to death if you want to incorporate horror elements in fic that technically falls into a different genre as well!
Unreliable narrator: also just mind-fuckery in general. I love when stories make me question what is real.
Missing scenes or exploring canon nightmare fuel: I love those little details that keep me awake at night. I’d love some “missing scenes” or even character studies that explore the darker side of canon! (see my requests or fandoms info for specifics.)
Sex: I love when sex is involved with the macabre, just makes it that much more visceral. They don’t have to be explicit at all! Just the plain implication they happen (even off screen) can add so much texture and humanity to the ghastly.
Vampires: Love myself some classical horror vampires! I love when vamps are reminiscent of the same person they were before they “died,” but… different, uncannily so. From the humans’ POV they are unfathomable, like ventriloquist dummies modeled after their living selves. They don’t have to be literal vampires, either! I really dig something like the steam vampires from Doctor Sleep, for example.
My favorite vampire lores include: sleeping in literal graves (and not just fancy beds that look like coffins), unholiness, inability to control their bloodlust (more like animals than humans); sexiness used as a way to contrast with their inhuman horror; feeding on their victims every night until they gradually “kill” them.
Ghosts and dead things: their looming grief, how they evocate our own mortality. Who were these ghosts and ghouls when they were alive? How much do they remember from their living lives? And what is it about their deaths that makes them linger on?
Sadness that comes hand-in-hand with existentialist horror.
Examples:
Character finding out they’re a clone or an android and their memories are all fake; Character finding out they’ve actually been dead for years; Character being granted immortality but not eternal youth; Character didn’t know who they were and sought their identity, only for the truth to leave them questioning their reality…
The “Came Back Wrong” trope
Regional Gothics: love when culture and atmosphere is present in horror!
Psychological horror: I think all good horror should have psychological elements, so this one is pretty vague. I love when the human mind questions what’s real and what’s not… how do we know for sure?
Creepy settings, such as:
Graveyards, haunted mansions, abandoned Medieval castles, Egyptian tombs, abandoned hospitals or schools, remote Midwestern farms that make perfect places to bury bodies, amusement parks or carnivals that feel just a bit off, secluded nunnery or monastery…
Cosmic/eldritch horror:
Unknown doorways to other dimensions; names that men cannot hope to utter; creatures our human eyes cannot perceive; ancient cults that worship gods from beyond the dawn of time; summoned evils that drive minds crazy by the sheer mention of their names; civilizations so ancient that even earth itself pales in comparison…
Dark Fairy Tales (Dark fantasy):
Less “let’s make this story new,” more “let’s look at the original versions of these stories and how messed up they were… and try to expand on them.” Why did the prince fall in love with Snow White’s corpse? How can Sleeping Beauty sleep for 100 years without decomposing or dying of malnourishment? These are the questions I ask myself. I love the fantasy and beauty of them, I love the fridge horror, and I love when sexual elements are added. My favorite dark fairy tale ever is Neil Gaiman’s Snow, Glass, Apples.
Thriller and mystery elements: I’m somewhat of a true crime enthusiast. I do love the thrill of knowing a serial killer is among the characters.
Folkloric creatures:
What if there are creatures that come out of the grave and drain the blood of the living? What about that mermaid who lures men into her traps to devour them? What do fairies do to the children they kidnap? What is it that makes changelings so different from regular children? What about Baba Yaga? Kappa from Japan? Krasue from Southeast Asia? Nuckelavee from Orcadian mythology?
Uncanny valley: Something that looks and acts almost human but just a bit off, and you can’t quite figure out why…
Cults/religious/institutional horror: isn’t it scary what disturbed beliefs the human psyche can think up as a group?
Body horror and gore: I always appreciate these (and trust me when I say there’s no limit to my tolerance level), but I’d rather it not be the sole focus of a story—a story is much more interesting if there is something deeper going on!
The horror of knowing/experiencing yourself being mutilated but unable to stop it or die
Timeloops played for horror: Forced to relive the same nightmare over and over again while you grow old…
Weird dreamscapes: Actual dreams/nightmares or some kind of otherworldly setting that is reminiscent of a dream where laws of physics don’t seem to make sense. The creepiness of being in a place where everything seems familiar but is just off. Things floating when they shouldn’t be, staircases leading nowhere, weird architecture built to be non-functional or nonsensical, dwellers living inside tree branches or clouds… Think a cross between MC Escher, Salvador Dalí, and Hieronymus Bosch’s hellscapes.
Back Up↑
DNWs:
-Fandom-specific pet peeves (see DNWs for my individual requests!)
- Unrequested gender swap
- unrequested trans/ace headcanons
- non-canon Permanent character death or injury/mutilation
- race change from canon
- Spitting in mouth
- vomit kink
- weight gain
- Religion being discussed as a major philosophical topic while presenting it as unironically positive (religious fanaticism/piety as character trait/period-typical religion is fine, just not the narration itself being "preachy")
Back Up↑
My Fandoms
DC vs. Vampires (Comic 2021) - Dick Grayson, Hal Jordan, Jason Todd, Koriand'r
Treats are welcome!
Dick with Jason, Hal, or Kory. No need to have all the characters but I definitely don't mind it, as long as I get the sexy evil vampire Nightwing I crave. (Dick with his harem of willing and unwilling thralls? YES PLEASE)
Vampire King Dick is the best thing ever. He's so evil and ruthless and I just want to see him fuck everyone up and laugh while drinking their loved ones' blood out of a cup while sadistically taunting them. Tell me there wasn't sexual tension when he had dying Jason at his mercy and pulled off his mask, or a huge D/s undertone in his Lord/Lieutenant relationship with Hal. Or the part where he implied having Kory as a prisoner while using her blood as a temporary "cure" for signs of vampirism. Just want to see Dick as a dominant, totally remorseless vampire villain who you want to hate but also can't help but be enthralled by because "sexy vampires" and stuff.
Kinda into any kind of kinky scenario where Dick keeps Jason or Kory prisoner as unturned blood cows/sex toys, or Hal being a good little submissive vampire servant, or Jason being a good little submissive vampire servant in a world where Dick turns him. Of course if shippy/NSFW isn't your thing I'm just really into Dick being a demanding vampire lord in general so him basically commanding Jason or Hal or keeping Kory as a prisoner with heavy seductive undertones would be awesome too.
Evil Dick and top Dick (if you want to go shippy at all) only please. I have a huge squick with fanon's obsession with whumping Dick Grayson and bottom Dick so that's the only thing I ask. That includes things like typically OOC "bottom" traits (see DNW breakdown)
DNW:
- "good" Dick Grayson or his actions being excused
- reverse Robins or AUs where Jason and Dick's age difference is shortened significantly or reversed (if topic comes up Dick being 3+ yrs older is fine, but preferably their canon 6+ yrs)
- top!Jason, Jason being the only one who smokes or swears, Jason characterized as "illiterate/dumb"
- Jason having facial scars or crooked features
- Jason being described as overly bulky or "big" (especially if he's Robin or pre/without Lazarus pit, then he should stay small)
- Dick being described as physically small or thin or weak or "feminine", exaggerating Dick and Jason's body size difference
- (if A/B/O)Dick Grayson being anything other than alpha
- bottom Dick (when penetration is concerned, however oral is fine no matter who's receiving), sub/"subby" Dick
- any whump/hurt content involving Dick (no mentioning Catalina Flores, no implying that Dick's heart stopping in Forever Evil is equivalent to Jason's canonical death, no Dick being kidnapped or tortured, no "poor Dick, he's such a traumatised victim", no "Protective Character & Hurt!Dick" dynamics)
- Dick being characterized as a ray of sunshine, a self-sacrificing martyr, or is unsure and lacking self-confidence
- side/implied/potential pairings involving Dick unless it's clear he's the top and the "leading party" of that relationship
- Dick Grayson having prey features for animal features AUs
- Romani Dick
- focusing on Dick's ass, ass jokes
Back Up↑
Lord of the Flies - William Golding - Simon, The Lord of the Flies
Treats are welcome!
You know those books you only read because high school English class demanded it (then they became some of your most disliked books because you didn't like being made to do homework)? That's me with LotF, except I actually loved it. It's the only book I read for school that I fully enjoyed.
It fits all my favorite tropes. Kids, too young to understand the gravity of life, death, and societal structure, are put in an environment where adults are absent, descending into Hunger Games' level of savagery. People die, atrocities committed... except to them, it's all a game. Everything is a metaphor for rules and anarchy.
My favorite part of the book is the metaphor itself, the highlight being the spitted sow's head coming to life to intimidate our Jesus/Moses-adjacent character Simon into behaving. "If you stop us from having fun on this island, I'll kill you." And he did. The Lord of the Flies is the devil, or at the very least, a metaphorical demon who exists on the island, here to corrupt the boys, but here's the thing - there is one boy he couldn't corrupt, and that boy is Simon.
I want to see some more of that cat-and-mouse, the-devil-and-the-priest kind of dynamic. Push and pull. LotF finds new ways to bring Simon down to his side, but Simon is just too pure and too "holy" to be corrupted. Christianity imagery and symbolism would be a lovely bonus - Simon may or may not stay alive in the end ("crucifixion"), but he will win through a pure, incorruptible soul. Or maybe have Simon lose, and have Lord of the Flies win, and have Simon finally fall into his seduction.
I wouldn't mind AUs as well as the island setting, and there is a lot to be played with using that priest/the devil analogy. I also have a thing for eldritch monsterfucking, so if you are very bold, LotF corrupting Simon through an incubus-esque tentacle/demon monster sex is also very juicy. I have a thing for horror, so if you would make LotF into some kind of a horror monster to threaten Simon's(and the other characters') immortal soul, that's also a welcome bonus!
But really, I just want to read more about the interaction between these two, so shippy, not shippy, smutty, fluffy, horror, and philosophical are all good. Simon is my favorite character. I like him for being the weird kid, the kid no one could figure out or wanted to have anything to do with, but the kid who could see the truth. And I found him heartbreaking. I also found LotF intriguing, and there just aren't nearly enough fics out there that explore the lore behind him, whether he is a hallucination, a spirit, or the literal devil. So I'd be very happy with anything that focuses on these two characters!!
Back Up↑
Flowers in the Attic - V. C. Andrews - Cathy Dollanganger, Corrine Foxworth, Olivia Foxworth, Cory Dollanganger
Treats are welcome!
Read this book as an adult a year ago, mostly out of curiosity. What I got from it seems to differ from those who read it as a teenager by A LOT.
I did not get the “taboo, sexy, sacrilegious” the way the book is described a lot of the time: as far as an “erotic” novel goes, this book doesn’t hold a candle to the erotic giants out there. Most of the time it’s just Grandma Olivia talking about how “bad” sex is instead of showing the actual sex.
What this book strikes the most for me is as a psychological horror: kids being betrayed by a narcissistic parental figure, kids being robbed of their childhood and being subject to horrendous abuse like starvation and emotional abuse. It’s campy, and it’s terrifying, but what left me wanting the most is how justice wasn't served even by the end of the book, and Corrine and her mother never got any retribution for their evil deeds.
Yes, I’ve read spoilers of the second book from the series (though not the book itself) and know that Cathy eventually gets her revenge as an adult. I’ve heard mixed reviews on how “satisfying” the revenge is.
I don’t mind spoilers at all if you want to follow something similar to the later books, or have the kids have their revenge earlier than canon, or make the revenge more satisfying or gruesome, or something with them going to the police instead of throwing away the evidence, or even just make them steal from Corrine and her new husband successfully instead of having missed them by a day. Basically, anything with a better ending than the first book in terms of #justiceforthekids is a thumbs up from me.
Out of all the tagged characters, the only ones I need is Corrine and at least one of the kids (maybe Cathy, maybe someone else—tagged Cory because he got the worst deal and deserves justice, but if you want to use Chris or Carrie instead, that’s fine by me too). The grandmother is optional, but to me, Corrine deserves most of the blame, so she is the only character I HAVE to see getting her due.
Ps, re: the elephant in the room. Chris/Cathy, as well as Corrine/Christopher, fine if you want to include them, fine if you’d rather not. I have no squick for them, but the ships just aren’t what I’m looking for from this request.
DNW: Corrine apologist (eg. “she’s only like this because she was abused herself”; nothing, NOTHING, should excuse her behavior toward her kids) | the story ending with a “make-up” or the kids forgiving Corrine “because she’s their mother etc. etc.” (I do not want Corrine to be forgiven under any circumstances)
Back Up↑
The Backrooms - Anonymous on /x/ - Worldbuiding
Treats are welcome!
Fell down this rabbit hole a month ago and realized it was perfect for Yuletide.
The Backrooms is a creepypasta that involves a parallel universe where travelers can get lost in abandoned labyrinths of scenery. It started out as a "meme" on 4chan and has since grown into an "internet worldbuilding/shared universe," featuring the works of many different creators. There are videos, stories, wiki articles, etc., and a growing number of different "levels"/rooms that exist in this fictional universe. Pinpointing a "canon" for it could be hard, but since the entire fandom is about worldbuilding, you’re totally welcome to take whatever you can gather from the net and spin them into your own version.
Do I know everything there is to know about Backrooms lore? OF COURSE NOT. But it really strikes me as my kind of creepypasta: dream-like, familiar scenery that’s just a bit off, hallways that you might see in a run-down theater’s back rooms that go on forever, spinning into labyrinths, spinning into layouts that don’t make sense, like you might see in a dream. I’m less interested in the horror of being chased by the “entities” that inhabit the rooms, and more interested in the silent dread evoked by simply wandering here, thinking you might be lost here forever.
I also love the different “levels” and how the internet’s collective hive mind has taken this concept and made it into different dreamscapes. I absolutely do NOT know everything and am happy to learn about new rooms and new lore, so might you pick to write an existing level or create your own, I’d be happy all around. If you want to get creative with it (first or second POV, changing POVs, OCs, Readerfic, epistolary, choose-your-own-adventure, etc.) to fit with the creepypasta theme, please feel free to do so!
Some rooms that I’m personally interested in (by no means is this meant to be a constrictive list!):
- Level 7: "Thalassophobia"
- Level 37: the pool room
- Level 189: the bathroom
- Level 37.55: "Infinite Shower"
- Level 39: "Megalophobia"
- Level 5: "Terror Hotel"
- Level 6: "Lights Out"
- Level 8: "Cave System"
(Yes, I have a thing for water-themed rooms… Do I have minor thalassophobia? MAYBE.)
Back Up↑
And, again, I want to stress that my prompts are not binding as long as my DNWs are met, please don’t feel too restricted by them!
Whichever you end up picking, thank you so much for making my gift! I am looking forward to reading whatever you might create :)